Stakeholders and Collaborators
AVS is a self-funded entity relying on service fees and investment income to fund its operations and ensure the Company’s ongoing viability.
Strong relationships with stakeholders and collaborators are critical to the success of AVS.
Key AVS stakeholders include:
- Victorian and Australian farmers
- The Victorian Government
- The Victorian Minister for Agriculture
- The State Department’s Agriculture Victoria Research branch (AVR)
- Technology co-investors and joint IP owners and equity holders
- Research & Development collaborators and corporations
- Technology licensees and licensors
- Contractors and suppliers
- AgriBio (Centre for AgriBioscience)